LAKE ANNA BOAT RENTALS RENTAL RATES
Please call for available rental boats and pricing: 540-895-0342
HOURS OF OPERATION (BY RESERVATION ONLY)
(MEMORIAL DAY-LABOR DAY)
8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR BOATING PLEASURE IN SEASON
WE ARE OPEN 12 MONTHS A YEAR WITH ADVANCE RESERVATIONS CALL
540/845-4886 OR 540/895-0342
NOTE: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GAS & OIL USED &ANY DAMAGE TO THE
PROP, BOAT AND EQUIPMENT (LOST OR BROKEN)
(PROP DAMAGE WAIVER AVAILABLE FOR $20.00)
Advance reservations are required at all times(website)
(See "what You Need to Know", below).
Reservations are subject to availability and receipt of your
Consider a weekday rental. Waters are calmer and uncrowded.
What We Offer:
Our boats are equipped with life jackets, Coast Guard safety gear,
convertible top and swim ladder.
We provide a "Safe Operating" orientation for the designated
operator at the beginning of the rental.
What You Need to Know
Due to insurance regulations, we can allow "under-way"
watersports such as tubing & skiing(at operator's risk)
class=text1 NO ALCOHOL MAY BE CONSUMED BY THE BOAT OPERATOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. (BWI/DWI ARE TREATED THE SAME)
Reservations can be made with a minimum $100.00 deposit. This may be cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only)
Fuel costs are in addition to the rental fees and are the responsibility of the renter.
Your fuel tank will be full at the beginning of the rental. Our dock staff will assist you in docking and will perform the actual re-fueling for you at the end of your rental. If you require refueling in the middle of the day, we encourage you to notify our dock staff. We prefer to perform all refueling of our boats.
Parking is available near our docks. Rest rooms are available on premises.
Click on DIRECTIONS for a map to our location.
- Under way sports such as skiing, tubing, wake boarding, etc. are done at the boat captain's/lessor's risk.
- Fueling must be done according to the type of motor and failure to add oil on outboards will be an expensive mistake.
- BEWARE OF LOW BRIDGES. Lower the tops on all pontoons when going under Stubb's Bridge.
- AT NO TIME MAY THE BOAT OPERATOR DRINK & DRIVE.......... BWI is treated the same as DWI -be warned
- When shifting you must stop in neutral for a moment to avoid damaging the gears. Do not use the gears to slow the boat.
- When docking for any reason allow for the wind and approach slowly.
- Pontoon boats must be turned slowly to avoid dangerous over-revving of the propeller.
- IF YOU DAMAGE A BOAT you will be responsible for the rental costs as well as the deposit BE CAREFUL.
Lake Anna Boat Rentals
© 2001 Lake Anna Boat Rentals